The Arqus European University Alliance aspires to be a forward-looking, open, integrated and research-driven European University, building transformative excellence with and for all.
To transform European higher education, research and innovation through deep cooperation and progressive integration, in pursuit of an equitable and sustainable future by together:
- Educating critical and socially engaged European citizens, equipped for lifelong learning, leaving no-one behind.
- Generating excellent, open, challenge-driven, innovative, and reflective knowledge.
- Acting as a committed multi-level societal and global player.
- Bringing down barriers to effective cooperation.
- Effective barrier-free cooperation at all levels of institutional activity in order to better respond to existing and emerging societal challenges.
- Joint evidence-based institutional learning, arising from acting as a common laboratory beyond the mainstream, innovating in pursuit of systemic, structural and sustainable impact.
- Engaged communities of learners, academics, professionals and alumni in multi-level habitats working together for sustainable progress.
- Co-created attractive flexible challenge-based and research-driven academic offer.
- Joint transformational disciplinary and interdisciplinary research and innovation.
- Enhanced intercultural competence, global understanding and respect for diversity throughout our communities.
Find out more in our Mission Statement 22-32