Participate in the transformation of universities into more flexible, open and engaged institutions!
Arqus aims to develop a joint identity and a sense of belonging to the Alliance through a wide range of activities aimed at the administrative and technical staff of the nine institutions, empowering a very diverse community of staff and promoting their individual and collective professional development.
The Alliance develops its activities based on a conception of universities as spaces for the personal and professional development of the entire university community, through an intense program of joint actions in all areas and the development of common policies among the nine universities that are part of the Alliance.
As a staff of the Arqus universities, these are some of the resources you have access to:
- To improve your professional and personal competencies.
- To access the full range of training actions offered by the nine universities.
- To exchange experiences with colleagues from different countries in similar positions.
- To develop and use the shared digital infrastructure.
- To participate in multidisciplinary staff training programs.
Subscribe to the Arqus newsletter to be informed of all the calls aimed at administrative and technical staff.