As Arqus student, you are part of a network of more than 300 000 students of different nationalities from all over Europe.
Arqus allows you to actively participate in the activities and events taking place in the nine universities of the Alliance. If you are interested in inclusion and diversity, quality learning, multilingualism, entrepreneurship, research support or European citizenship you can join one of the working groups and take part in the development of the activities, gaining international experience, enhancing your curriculum vitae and having the opportunity to contribute to shaping the future higher education.
Arqus Alliance offers you all kinds of resources to get the most out of your time at university. These are some of the opportunities you can access as an Arqus student:
- To study at the universities of Bergen, Granada, Graz, Leipzig, Lyon 1, Minho, Padua, Vilnius and Wroclaw with full academic recognition through a shared academic offer.
- To improve your language skills and intercultural communication skills.
- To get closer to other cultures and broaden your horizons.
- To carry out professional internships in companies in the European Union.
- To participate in building an inclusive and flexible university.
Currently, you can access a wide range of mobility offers (studies, summer courses, internships, volunteering, etc.), both face-to-face and virtual. In the medium and long term, any student of the Alliance will be able to take advantage of open mobility programs leading to formal recognition of a European degree, both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
Also, you can be a member of the Arqus Student Council, whose aim is to encourage student participation in the decision-making process of the Alliance itself.
Subscribe to the Arqus newsletter to be informed of all the calls aimed at teachers and researchers.