The University of Granada has committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September, on the accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September).
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.ugr.es
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
The content indicated below is not accessible due to the following:
1. Due to the use of a content manager that cannot guarantee that the different users editing the content meet all the accessibility standards, it cannot be guaranteed that all content is WCAG 2.1 compliant. In any case, we are committed to solving any of these potential problems that are reported to us.
2. Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
3. The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation.
- Office files in PDF or other formats, as well as applications published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
- Live media.
- Pre-recorded time-based media published before the Royal Decree came into force.
- Online maps and mapping services.
- Third-party content neither funded nor developed by the University of Granada.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 24 September 2018.
The method used to prepare this statement was a self-assessment carried out by the organisation itself.
Statement last revised: 17 September 2020.
Comments and contact details
You can contact us regarding accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September) by, for example:
- Reporting any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Conveying other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Making any other queries or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
Through the following channels:
Messages will be received and processed by the unit responsible for the accessibility of the website and mobile applications of the University of Granada, as the unit responsible for the accessibility of the content of this website.
Complaints and accessible information requests
Complaints and accessible information requests will be submitted via the UGR e-Administration Platform through a standard application form addressed to the unit responsible for the accessibility of the website and mobile applications of the University of Granada.
The complaint procedure outlined in article 13 of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, will be carried out via the UGR e-Administration Platform through a standard application form addressed to the unit responsible for the accessibility of the website and mobile applications of the University of Granada.
The Unit Responsible for Accessibility (URA) offers the university community a website with information on accessibility requirements for websites and documents.