On 30th November and 1st December 2021 the Univeristé de Lyon is organising the conference “Women and Governance: issues and impacts of Women’s participation in decisions of public and private organizations”. It will include plenary sessions, thematic sessions, roundtables and events promoting exchanges and discussions between practitioners and researchers.
Present your work or share your experience at the conference
Arqus partners are welcome to participate in the conference, whose goal is to bring researchers and practitioners together to reflect on the following themes:
- The impact of gender diversity and the place of women in public and private sector governance.
- The impact of gender diversity and the place of women in art, sport, trade unions, associations.
- The impact of culture and stereotypes in the world on women’s representation in governance bodies.
- Non-governmental organizations: women, peace and security fields.
- The characteristics and results of new mixed governance models: economic and social performance. New governance models, anti-stereotyping and good practices.
- Characteristics of women in governance participation: leadership and management type, decision-making, risk-taking, resilience and inclusion.
- Mixed decision-making: alignment of decision-making, alignment of stakeholders and decision, bias in decision-making, decision-making and sharing, measurement of the quality of decision-making.
- Women in the governance of large international companies, family-owned enterprises,
- SMEs, start-ups or innovative/technological SMEs.
- The impact of gender diversity and the place of women on executive committees and executive committees.
- The characteristics, roles and evolution of women entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs and women investors.
Submission process and calendar:
Firstly, abstracts (one page) must be submitted to email@example.com by 30th June 2021.
In a second step, articles will have to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September 2021.
Two versions (PDF or Word) must be submitted: one anonymous and one “identified”.
The “identified” one must contain:
- a full version of the article including:
- names of the authors, their affiliation, their email address
- a summary (150 words max.)
- the JEL classification and the address of the corresponding author.
The anonymous version shouldn’t contain any detail on the authors.
The names of the files should be: “paper_Anonymous_PaperTitle.pdf” and “paper_FirstAuthorSurname_PaperTitle.pdf”.
- Abstract submission: June 30th, 2021
- Article submission: September 15th, 2021
- Scientific Committee Opinion: October 15th, 2021
- Conference registration: October 15th – November 15th, 2021
- Conference dates: November 30th -December 1st, 2021
The preferential rate is 200 Euros until October 25th included. After this date, it will be 300 Euros. These rates include conference registration, coffee breaks, lunches and gala meals.
If you wish to be accompanied at dinner, it is possible to get information at the time of registration and an accompanying rate will be associated with the registration.
For doctorants, the fare is 100 Euros.
Publications associated with the conference
A selection of articles presented at the conference will be considered for publication in:
- A collective work
- A White Paper on extension
- A special issue of Venture Capital magazine and two other special issues (ongoing from classified journals).
For more information, please download the full presentation of the conference.