Padua is recruiting 4 international students for its School of Excellence “Scuola Galileiana di Studi Superiori”
|20 Feb 2023
|20 Feb 2023
The University of Padua invites Arqus students to participate in the application process for becoming a student of its “Scuola Galileiana di Studi Superiori” (Galilean School of Higher Education) during the academic year 2023-2024.
The Galilean School of Higher Education is the School of Excellence of the University of Padua. Every year, it recruits up to 4 highly-motivated international students among those enrolled in a Second Cycle Degree Course at the University of Padua.
The School combines traditional university education with a series of special in-house courses comprising seminars and lectures by renowned international visiting professors. In addition to being able to participate in the School’s internal courses and workshops, and enjoy its inspiring environment and the support of dedicated tutors, selected applicants will be awarded a privileged scholarship package:
• Free accommodation and meals.
• A 2.500,00 Euros grant for each academic year.
• A contribution to buy books and cover study and research trips expenses.
• One round-trip ticket to/from their country of origin for each academic year.
Applications are open until 13th March 2023. Before applying, it is strongly recommended to read the Call carefully. At the time of the application deadline, candidates must:
• Be eligible for enrolling in the 1st year of a Second Cycle Degree Course (Laurea Magistrale) of the University of Padua.
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or be expected to obtain one before 31st July or 30th September 2023) and not be older than 26 years old at the time of application.
• Have completed the online application to pre-enrol in at least one Second Cycle Degree Course at the University of Padua.
• Send the required documents to apply for the selection process before 13th March.